Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas with cats!


Christmas with cats is always a fun time. Each night when I return home from work and see that I still have a Christmas tree in the upright position is a good day! Even a spoiled kitty such as Sugar still thinks that the ornaments are new toys that I surely had to hang there for his entertainment. I dug out Poohie's Christmas Bells from last year and put them onto Sugar last week, and surprisingly, he LOVED them! He ran around like he was the cutest thing since ... well, himself! He sprinted all over the house just to make the bells jingle. He's the most entertainment I could ever ask for!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

嗨!很喜歡來這欣賞你的作品,幫你推推推當上人氣王唷.................................................................................

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home