Thursday, May 18, 2006

He sleeps in more rooms!



Yay! Sugar has finally graduated to a SECOND room of the house! He's now falling asleep in Mommie's office, although it's more of a fun room than a work room for him. Mommie set up a hanging "chick" toy that he plays with all the time, and there are always a bunch of "real" mice lining the floor.

Here, though, he has no need for the toys. He just wants to take a quick nap on the carpet for a minute. He falls asleep SO quickly after running around like crazy for hours!

He likes to fall asleep on or right near us if he can - it's SO cute!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Love the pictures! :) It makes me want another kitty. I'd love to see Pooh/Sugar photos, too...assuming you're ever able to get them near one another!

I really like the black format of the blog, by the way. Very cat classy. :)

Oh, and I've linked you on my blog!

Hugs!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home